That is a tough question, and depends on the person and group. 6 years old would be the youngest (young kids tend to get antsy) I would recommend if there are parents in the room with them. Young children are excellent at finding clues! Because the puzzles are challenging even for adults, it’s required to have at least someone in the group be 12 or older. Please call to discuss, if you wish!
- We had so much fun here tonight! If you are someone who loves mystery rooms or are looking to try something new this is a great date night or girls/guys night out activity! Insanely creative, personalized, and enjoyable experience! Go try it out!!
- I’ve visited over 20 mystery rooms, and this location has the best mystery room by far. The owner is very friendly, and definitely knows how to design his rooms. I would highly recommend a visit to this location.
- We have special needs. Can you accommodate us?
- Can I just show up and play?
- How old do you have to be to play?